Skip to content
- Swasthya Kiran project, under which a Mobile Medical Unit (MMU) is operating successfully 5-Days a week in peripheral villages and 04 Special Medical Camps have been organized in the current Financial Year.
- “Gift Milk” scheme to address the issue of Malnutrition for one year under which 2000 Government school students are receiving 200 ml flavoured milk pouches was launched in association with NDDB Foundation for Nutrition on 1st February’2018.
- Financial Assistance of Rs. 19.66 Lakhs was given to JREDA for installation of a 30 KV Solar Power Plant with underground cabling connected to 150 Nos. LED –based solar street lights within 3Kms of Chandankiyari Chowk, in Chandankiyari.
- Construction of Toilet blocks in UPG Rajkriyakrit School, Assansol (Chas) through M/s Sulabh International was commenced in Sep,17 and completed in March,18.
- An Agreement has been signed with Eureka Forbes Institute of Environment (EFIE) on 20.03.2017 for Project JAL AMRIT – installation of 05 Nos. Water ATMs at Bokaro Civil Courts (03), & Bokaro City College (02). The material has already been delivered and installation is expected to be completed within two days.
- Supply & installation of 24 nos of Solar Street Lights in the peripheral villages of Bokaro was completed in Jan’18.
- BPSCL shall be supporting education of children with disability by bearing cost towards annual fee of 50 students of Asha-Lata Viklang Vikas Kendra, B.S.City.
- Supplying and installing 50 nos of seating chair units (3 seater) in Bokaro General Hospital for Patients visiting the Hospital under National Health Program.